I've seen the Liebster Award on various other blogs and I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Georgia over at Concept of Budd
I'm a nosey sort and I couldn't find the origins of this award and there also appears to be varying rules, but I am going by the following ones:
- The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
- The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them.
- You must write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Make up 11 new questions and nominate 11 other bloggers (don't forget to let them know you have nominated them!)
11 Random facts about me......
I am petrified of scorpions
I've never been in a hot air balloon
I'm slightly short sighted (but don't wear my glasses enough)
I am a middle child
Cadburys is my favourite chocolate - ever, ever, EVER
I belonged to a swimming club as a child but I am terrified of deep water
I 'collect' vintage pine furniture and love anything 'shabby chic'
I enjoy putting flat-pack furniture together - I see it as a challenge!
I am a voracious bookworm
I'm allergic to mussels
I'm an excellent procrastinator
My 11 questions from Georgia
If you could bring one fictional character to life who would it be and why?
Bod. He/she (not sure which gender it was!) reminds me of my childhood.
What song best describes/fits your current mood?
Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. (today is not a good day).
If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life what would it be?
Oooh this is a toughy and I change my mind all the time, but I think I would have to go with a good tinted moisturiser something like Estee Lauder's Daywear. My face just looks so much better for it.
You turn on your computer - what is the first thing you open?
Bloglovin' or Twitter for fun but if it is a work day it would be my emails.
What is your favourite disney movie?
Probably 101 Dalmations.
If you created your own weekend festival, who would the headliners be?
Deacon Blue, I love them, I have loved them since I was 16. It is true.
If you could bring one celebrity back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Eva Cassidy, taken far too young. That voice - what can I say......
What film/TV show will you never get tired of?
If I could pick both a film and a TV show I would say Dirty Dancing and True Blood.
What is your biggest phobia?
If you were given an unlimited amount of money but you could only spend it in one shop, what shop would you pick?
Libertys. The very best of 'department' stores!
What is the one thing guaranteed to cheer you up on a bad day?
Chocolate, specifically Cadbury or a family sized bag of Revels
My 11 questions for my nominees
- What made you start writing a blog?
- If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Aside from household bills, what do you spend the majority of your money on?
- Dog or Cat, and why?
- Favourite sweet from your childhood?
- Your favourite season and why?
- Favourite mode of transport?
- Favourite smell?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- What type of blogs do you enjoy following the most?
Sorry if you have already been nominated by someone else!